MICRO-NEEDLING WITH THE DERMAROLLER SYSTEM
On The Spot Beauty Bar is proud to be able to offer another great service that has so many benefits and will truly give you results. Our Micro-Needling technique and certified training is with the Dermaroller it was the first licensed device by Health Canada. I also have the home use device available to purchase to maintain your results in between and after your treatments.
When it comes to minimally invasive treatments, Micro-needling Collagen Induction therapy with the Dermaroller® is clinically proven and is perhaps the most successful treatment available for the common signs and symptoms of aging such as wrinkles, loss of skin volume, and crepey skin. The Dermaroller® micro-needling treatment even targets the epidermis in such a way that it is clinically proven to minimize scars and stretch marks. Dermaroller® therapy triggers the body’s spontaneous healing process, stimulating cell proliferation and causing the formation of new collagen. This results in a thicker, more supple, cellular matrix. Results: visibly younger looking skin.
The Dermaroller® causes minimally invasive precision micro-injuries of the epidermis and dermis, without causing open wounds or ablative damage. The puncturing channels close after a short time and these micro-injuries trigger the body’s wound healing cascade, which induces an increased collagen production in the treated skin. Dermaroller® triggers the construction of new tissue by stimulating healthy cell regeneration in precision-targeted areas that show the signs of aging. It effectively reduces wrinkles, tightens and thickens the skin, and – perhaps most impressively – fills and smooths scars.
DERMAROLLER® MICRO-NEEDLING – PROFESSIONAL CARE
- Dermaroller® products including the EdermaStamp, are licensed by Health Canada. In Canada you are not allowed to use a device that is not licensed by Health Canada (just like you’re not allowed to drive a car without a license).
- Dermaroller® rollers are the FIRST Licensed professional rollers in Canada and are used in Hospitals and Dermatology clinics across Canada.
- Dermaroller® products are made in Germany.
- Dermaroller® are the original inventors of the micro-needling roller. They launched their first product in 1999 and have been perfecting it ever since.
- Dermaroller® products are sold in over 50 countries worldwide.
- Dermaroller® Professional Care treatments are only performed by Dermaroller® certified professionals.
- Dermaroller® Professional Care products are medical grade and sterilized.
- There is a substantial difference between Dermaroller® needles and other devices’ needles. Dermaroller® needles are a-traumatic (non-traumatic) needles that push the tissue when penetrating, creating a wound that seals up 15 to 50 minutes after the treatment. These needles are manufactured through a sophisticated process that includes 7 different stages. Other devices mostly use “disk needles”, which are cheap to manufacture and tend to cut the skin instead of making micro-punctures..
HOME CARE by DERMAROLLER®
Dermaroller Home Care Products are safe for use at home, and are sold at clinics that offer Dermaroller® Professional treatments.
This product line was specifically designed for intermediate care at home, to compliment professional treatments at the clinic.
There is an extensive variety of Hyaluronic Acid and Lipopeptide products which combine vitamins A, C and E that are essential for efficient and effective cell proliferation. All products are high quality and designed specifically for post-care micro-needling treatments (broken skin barriers).
The Home Care Dermaroller is durable and can be used 3 times a week for up to one year.
Dermaroller® Is Approved By Health Canada
- The Dermaroller® is approved by Health Canada. There are countless imitation products on the market that are not approved by Health Canada so we recommend you do your research, to protect your health and safety. Search for Dermaroller’s Health Canada license.
Certified Medical-Grade Equipment
- The Dermaroller® is ISO13485 certified, meeting all standards for medical-grade equipment in manufacturing, materials, sterile packaging and more. NOTE: Though it is a certified medical device, it’s not limited to physician use. With appropriate training offered through Dermaspark, non-medical spas can administer this treatment.
- The medical-grade micro-needles of the Dermaroller® are atraumatic (non-traumatic) cone-shaped needles that displace the skin during the puncture process, creating a micro-wound that seals within minutes of treatment. Poorer quality roller devices are made with knife-shaped needles that slice through tissue and risk causing traumatic skin, vessel and nerve damage. Poor quality needles also require increased pressure, making for a more painful treatment.
- Where other scar and anti-aging treatments are ablative (destroying tissue), the Dermaroller® respects the integrity of the epidermis and dermis, using atraumatic (non-traumatic) perforations to gently trigger the generation of new tissue.
Optimal Needle Count
- Don’t be mislead by imitation rollers that boast “the most needles”. Though we want to maximize the number of perforations, too many needles compromises the safety and comfort of the treatment. Imagine a bed of nails: while a bed of nails can easily support your body weight without a nail perforating your skin, a single nail would easily penetrate your skin under the same pressure. Similarly, a roller with too many needles will require dangerous and uncomfortable amounts of pressure in order to penetrate the skin to the appropriate depth. The Dermaroller® employs the optimal number of needles to maximize effectiveness, safety and comfort.
• Active acne• Active infection of any type (bacterial, viral, or fungal) • Blood thinner medications • Cardiac disease/abnormalities • Chemotherapy or radiation • Collagen Vascular Disease • Eczema, Psoriasis, or Dermatitis • Hemophilia / bleeding disorders • Hormone Replacement Therapy • Keloid/hypertrophic scaring • Lactation / Pregnancy (dry needling is ok) • Avoid Raised lesions (moles, warts, etc.) • Recent chemical peel procedure -wait depends on peel • Accutane (wait 6-12 months) • Recent use of problematic topical product • Active Rosacea • Skin Cancer • Sunburn • Tattoos • Telangiectasia/erythema • Vascular lesions (hemangiomas) • Uncontrolled diabetes • Fillers – avoid needling for at least 2 weeks
Buy more save more!
- Full face: $350 per treatment |$950 for a package of 3 treatments
- Around the eyes: $175 | $475 for a package of 3 treatments
- Face + neck + décolleté: $525 per treatment | $1,300 for a package of 3 treatments
- Stretch marks treatment is also very popular: the price is determined by the size of the area and severity